Friday, May 12, 2006

Digital Scrapbooking

My word, am I ever behind on my posts. I have no good excuse but a 6 yr old and 22 month old. I am all over the place these days. I am reading my Bible and have stuck with it - feels good! I jumped from Acts to Revelation a few days back. There was a time when Revelation scared me but now I find it so glorious and hopeful. But I am trying to determine my next move. I realize that I am at my very best learning something new. I have to feel I am moving forward. I am thinking maybe I should learn digital scrapbooking. I would like to - but I don't even know where to begin! I have Photoshop. Now - kazzamm! - shouldn't that do it for me? {LOL} I struggle with the whole concept a bit because I love the tactile experience - but - I think it will be a nice compliment to my hands-on art, right? Anyway, I have completed a few projects in the last few days - a board book for both girls and shower invites for my sis. Will post something tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home